[Asterisk-Dev] New Channel - Serial + Sound Card -> GSM Mobile

Dan danto at rdslink.ro
Fri Jun 4 00:51:02 MST 2004

Hi,

It would be nice to have a chan_bluetooth in order to use a BT GSM phone as
an external line for asterisk.
BT stack for linux is available, including Audio Gateway Profile, so you can
build a fully 'wireless' channel driver..
You can send AT commands through the same BT link too (to dial, detect ring
and control the other functions of the phone, like extracting callerid,
etc.).

It is someone working on this project now?

Best regards,
Dan