[Asterisk-Dev] Call authentication in Asterisk

Aram Ter-Martirosyan aram at hi-teck.com
Thu Jun 3 08:27:39 MST 2004

	Thank you for your help.  It will be interesting to know how many one-stage
and how many two-stage prepaid calls can you handle in a single box?
Also Can you have multiple routes to the same destination in Asterisk (are
you able to do LCR routing - or route through another provider if the firs
choice is not able to terminate the call for some reason?

	Thanks,

Aram Ter-Martirosyan
Senior Account Manager
Hi-Tech Gateway, Inc.
http://www.hi-teck.com
1225 Grand Central Ave.
Glendale, CA 91201
aram at hi-teck.com
tel 818.546.4601
fax 818.546.4617
Turning Technology Into Business Solutions