[Asterisk-Dev] cdr_odbc.c changes required to work with Microsoft's SQL server

Eric Kirkland yg at ads.aero
Wed Jul 28 06:24:04 MST 2004

Hi folks;  in order to get cdr_odbc.c to work properly via ODBC to a
Microsoft SQL server, I had to make some small minor changes to cdr_odbc.c…
I’m wondering if anyone has an interest in trying to incorporate these
changes somehow to the distribution;  I don’t do this sort of thing very
often, so I’m not familiar with the process for the whole idea… anyone want
to give me some pointers as to whether or not I should even do anything,
or…?

Andy

---