[Asterisk-Dev] voicemail message number limits

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Sat Jul 24 19:03:18 MST 2004

You just agreed Digium at any time can take Asterisk out of open source and make future versions proprietary no matter how much open source work is done on it

Also your wrong on the idea that they have absolute control since I was in a similar problem with some of my own work designed/coded//invented/whatever by me and a company that stole the source code/design, violated my license, and used it both commercially and under a entirely different and incompatible license without following my terms. That is how I know what is illegal and what is not, I have first hand experience you all lack.