[Asterisk-Dev] voicemail message number limits

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Sat Jul 24 16:02:32 MST 2004

Exactly. I don't agree with that; There is nothing keeping open
sourced GPL software from being sold commercially without that as
long as the GPL is followed and the source is included when you sell
it. I don't like the idea of a company thinking they can sell the
work of others and not follow the rules.

Also keep in mind that what digum is doing in that regard is
technically _illegal_ since having people sign away there rights
violates the GPL since it _explicitly_ states that all users of the
software _must_ have the same rights as the user before and to follow
it you _must_ give others the same rights you have.

I dont agree with violating the GPL or the law, so I will never sign
the disclaimer/NDA.