[Asterisk-Dev] voicemail message number limits

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sat Jul 24 15:34:21 MST 2004

On Saturday 24 July 2004 18:12, dking at pimpsoft.com wrote:
> And just for the record, I have not and can not sign the crap NDA for
> the source, or sign the required fax so It makes no sense that I
> browse the code; It may not be a NDA per-se, but when you require
> paperwork to join a open source project not even 1.0 stable yet your
> requiring too much, and you can not honestly expect people to trust
> it.

You don't need to sign any NDAs or anything for the asterisk source -- it's
right there out in the open for you to do what you want with...  Now if you
want to contribute to Asterisk then yes, you need to sign your copyrights of
your code over to Digium so that they may, if so desired, sell Asterisk
commercially.  Big difference.

-A.