[Asterisk-Dev] UK Caller ID patch and new CVS

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Thu Jul 22 14:49:43 MST 2004

Yes I have.

The main problem I have is that if a patch can make things working in
the short terms then why not add it? If a more elegant solution is
found weeks later that patch can simply be taken out, either way the
problem is solved,and  people are happy since the software 'just
works' while digium gains a larger customer base since the hardware
now works as expected and more people can then buy the hardware and
use it.

I'm not even in the UK so that patch will not even help me at all,
but I still think it a good idea; That has to say something.