[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Asterisk Book Reviewer

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Thu Jul 22 11:07:24 MST 2004

It doesn't matter who or what connection he has with that company. The fact of the matter is he was directly linked with a company that cheated people out of money and is thus guilty by association. In the same way you can not prove outright that we can not prove he is responsible for this you can not prove that you are not.

The only way to get people to trust anyone with knowledge of this is for the parent company to do the right thing, anything else can only be seen as a attempt to get good public relations, just like how your company set up a email address just for contacting this list; if you really wanted to do the right thing and be in good with the public you would not be actively trying to circumvent outside communication, for example.