[Asterisk-Dev] SIP Hard Disconnect Detection

Pedro Bessa Goncalves est-p-bgoncalves at ptinovacao.pt
Thu Jul 22 03:44:48 MST 2004

But the problem is that I have my own new developed application (deployed
the same way as for example "Playback" application) and even if I set
rtptimeout and rtpholdtimeout to any values I don't know how to detect the
channel was disconnected. My source code has a while loop and the channel
isn't automatically killed. Can anyone help??

Thank you,
Pedro Goncalves