[Asterisk-Dev] PRI Error with EWSD Switch

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Tue Jul 20 02:51:51 MST 2004

Aurora as in a SPARC based server? I have already concluded that the errors are coming from the Zaptel Driver code base with that myself. It is NOT a hardware issue it is software. Everyone look at the Zaptel Source, that is where the major problems is

I would help more if I could but I do not have the ability to help out due to the need to fax in disclaimers for my patches; I have no fax.