[Asterisk-Dev] Programming Web interface

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Fri Jul 16 23:41:55 MST 2004

Hello John,

We intend to do some similar. If you want we can collaborate for this
project. Now we prepare the initial requirements, fields, forms and
other information from which we need to analyze, planing, designing
and start programing. We are hesitating between the following
technologies with which to do the front end and business logic:
   - Java Swing;
   - Web using JSP/Servlets;
   - PHP;
   - ASP .Net using Apache HTTP and ASP .Net Module for Apache.

   The easyer way for us is Java Swing and/or JSP/Servlets, but for
this way we need of very hard computer requirements like CPU Speed,
RAM and HDD/Flash.
   The other good way is ASP .Net with Apache HTTP Server.
   For all variants we will use MySQL where we will place the most
information.

--
Best regards,
 Miroslav                            mailto:miro at space-comm.com