[Asterisk-Dev] Re:Request for comments on CTI integration (Alex)

Francois Lambert francois.lambert at aheeva.com
Thu Jul 15 04:44:38 MST 2004

I don't know it is the right way of using the dial plan to send CTIEvent
for CTI Integration.

In our case, we have developed a CTI Engine (Inbound,Outbound dialer,
Quality Monitoring, Full digital Recording) by creating 3 new
applications modules residing on the Asterisk box and the CTI Engine
that can run on a separated box.

This CTI Engine receives events from one of the app_module
(AKEventProxy). The CTI Engine is the hearth of the whole suite as it
has a built in StatsServer for displaying RealTime Statistics, a
collection services for historical Reports, Conversation Recorder.

The softphone is IAX2 based softphone running on either linux or windows
and notify AKEventProxy of all new events that forward them to the
CTIEngine.

If you wish to see some screen shots, visit our web site www.aheeva.com

Cheers,

Francois