[Asterisk-Dev] dtmf over zap function

Glen asterisk-dev at empireenterprises.com
Wed Jul 14 08:28:29 MST 2004

Actually, my main purpose is to try & figure out why it takes 5 seconds
from the time that the dial app starts to the time that the call is
completed.  I figure knowing when the DTMF tones are passed gives me a
clue what's going on, in addition to becoming familiar with the code so
I can make any necessary changes.

I've turned on full logging to the console as suggested, which
definitely helps, though the program flow is definitely going to be a
learning curve.

-g