[Asterisk-Dev] MeetMe Improvement

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Sat Jul 10 23:46:27 MST 2004

On Saturday 10 July 2004 23:48, dking at pimpsoft.com wrote:
> Back OT, Why not? It may be harder to implement (or not, check out
> pug xml, a public domain implementation of a recursive XML parser.)
> but in the end configuration would be easier for the end person,
> and then we could take each configuration object and treat them as
> such.

We've been through this before (check the archives).  The end point
has always been the same.  No.  We have a perfectly usable
configuration engine.  Please learn to use it.

If that's not good enough, I can also give you the other reason:
because Mark said so.  Let's have that be the end of it.

--
Tilghman