[Asterisk-Dev] MeetMe Improvement

Dr. Rich Murphey rich at WhiteOakLabs.com
Sat Jul 10 21:39:11 MST 2004

Yea, that's my first impression as well.

But configuring Apache (which uses XML) isn't so bad.

Plus, it greatly simplifies any protocol for
exchanging configuration data.  That leaves the
door open to creating wizards, or other tools
that create or maintain configuration.

Rich