[Asterisk-Dev] Fax support?

Craig Southeren craigs at postincrement.com
Fri Jul 9 23:47:09 MST 2004

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 20:03:39 -0700
Bruce Ferrell <bferrell at baywinds.org> wrote:

> Leo,
>
> You might want to have a look at the contrib module on openh323.org (use
> the sourceforge CVS, openh323.sf.net)
>
> There is a t38modem implimentation there.  I've had it work and had it
> fail as well.  You MIGHT wnat to look at the RTP implementation it's
> using.  I suspect the problem might be there.

T.38 doesn't use RTP, so any problems (real or perceived) with the RTP
code in OpenH323 simply cannot affect the operation of calls using T.38.

   Craig

 Craig Southeren, craigs at postincrement.com http://www.postincrement.com
 Post Increment - Software, Consulting and Services
 Co-founder of the only open source H.323 project
 Phone: +61 2 43654666   Fax: +61 2 43673140   Mobile: +61 417 231046
 ICQ: #86852844          MSN: craig_southeren at hotmail.com
 GnuPG Public Key:  http://www.postincrement.com/pgp.txt
 Blog:              http://www.southeren.com/blog/