[Asterisk-Dev] MeetMe Improvement

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 14:20:11 MST 2004

On Jul 6, 2004, at 4:44 PM, Mike Mitchell wrote:

> Thank you.  Also, the app_conference solution that as far as I can
> tell is the most visible 3rd party asterisk-based conferencing module,
> does NOT use a timer, either.  But I'd rather use something that's
> built in if possible.
>
> /mike

Along the line I tried to build the CVS version of app_conference (part
of iaxclient) and it was missing at least one file common.h. I am in
the camp of trying to use OS X for Asterisk so the current timer
solutions don't work.  I would be happy with the ztdummy approach and
was going to look into what it would take to provide app_meetme with
the correct interface from OS X.

John