[Asterisk-Dev] t410p

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Fri Jan 30 16:10:13 MST 2004

> I've pretty much got the routing covered at this point, I'm just not sure
> how to get the Asterisk system to answer and give me dialtone immediately.
> Any ideas or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

app_disa will give answer and give you dial tone, wait for an
authentication code, then dump you into a context where you can make your
outgoing calls.  Unfortunately, it needs a "#" at the end of the
authentication code.

A quick glance at the code suggests that it could be changed to expect a
fixed 7 digit access code.