[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Dev wanted for quick job

Phil Doroff phil at reflected.net
Thu Jan 29 14:43:21 MST 2004

Hey all, not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but figured it
was worth a shot.

Looking at paying an Asterisk developer for a job that should be rather
quick.  Specifically modifying SIP (I presume) code to hack around a Cisco
7900 series DTMF bug.  I had another guy that hacks on asterisk take a look
at it a couple nights ago, and he had some luck with it.  Simply just does
not have enough time time to mess with it anymore.  The problem is that
cisco sends a random number of rtp packets for each key press for oob dtmf,
inband does not work correctly due to what I percieve to be quality issues.

So.. inband just has to be hacked up to code around Cisco lameness
essentially.  I know others that have this same problem, so any code
produced is perfectly okay to be GPL'ed, or whatever the developer prefers
to do.  Pay would be in the couple hundred range, as I would expect this to
only take an hour or three.

Thanks much,

Phil Doroff
Reflected Networks