[Asterisk-Dev] Dialogic

Dustin Mulcahey dmulcahey at convergentvoice.com
Tue Jan 27 12:56:01 MST 2004

I'm updating the dialogic drivers that Digium licenses (complete with
NDA, thus I'll be vague in this e-mail).  I've gotten outcalling and
incalling to work, but I'm having issues with echo.  I was wondering if
anyone out there would like to share some advice on how to deal with
echo on Dialogic boards.  The board in particular that I'm working on is
the D/120 JCT-LS.  I'm using the CSP libraries to establish full duplex
connections, and I have tweaked various settings with ec_setparm (eg
maxing out the number of taps in the echo canceler, bumping up the VAD
threshold), but to no avail.

Thanks in advance,
Dustin Mulcahey
Convergent Voice, Inc