[Asterisk-Dev] $1200 bounty for Zap drivers on *BSD

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 17:17:12 MST 2004

What's interesting is that the first drivers written for
the card were for BSD not Linux.  A good place to start
might be with those older drivers

Look here:
   http://www.bsdtelephony.com/
and here
   http://www.bsdtelephony.com/zapata-current.tar.gz

With luck maybe only some minor patching andsome one will pick
up the $1200

--- John Todd <jtodd at loligo.com> wrote:

> So, the bounty is now $1200 for porting the Zap drivers to
> [Free|Net|Open]BSD so that those machines running on Intel hardware
> can support the Digium cards.  Other chipset architectures are
> welcome, but I don't think we're greedy for this first step.

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
  Cell:   310-990-7550