[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk phone system components inventory!!

asterisk at billheckel.com asterisk at billheckel.com
Fri Jan 23 14:37:53 MST 2004

I have completed the inventory of the phone system components I have available.

Here is the phone components inventory.

60 Aastra 390 ADSI Phones at least 48 good, probably more
4 CAC Access Bank One Channel Banks (& power supplys.)
4 wall mountable phone jack breakout boxes for channel banks
2 T400P quad T1 Tormenta Cards
1 Zhone Z-plex 10 channel bank.
1 52" tall 19" rack unit with wheels and side doors

All told these components cost us around $9000.00 when purchased 9-14 months ago and are in good
working order.  I am looking to get around $4000.00 for the whole lot but I may be amicable to
separate it into a couple of systems of about half the size.

The CAC access banks have port cards to connect to internal POTS ( or ADSI ) telephones.  They do
not connect to the telco inbound lines.  We used one T400P tp connect to the inbound telco T1 lines.

Thanks,
Bill