[Asterisk-Dev] MWI Support In IAX2?

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue Jan 20 14:42:20 MST 2004

Being able to have MWI sent from one server to another would be useful.
Assume I have two extensions on two asterisk servers, want one mailbox,
but MWI on both extensions.

I would also find it useful to send variables as part of the
DIAL(IAX2/blah)

--
Go to http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=documentation and look at
the "Unofficial Links" section.  This section has links to a wide

BTEL Consulting 504-899-1387 or 850-484-4545 or 877-677-9643