[Asterisk-Dev] IAX2 Transfer Message Sequence?

Adam Hart adam at teragen.com.au
Fri Jan 16 17:43:16 MST 2004

Top posting and i don't care - Mark once posted the sequence of messages for
it, search google. He described it well, I believe asterisk sends the
request to both parties. Then both parties send a msg to each other, on
receiving that message, each party tells asterisk ok. Once asterisk recieves
both oks, it send a release to both parties. Yes I agree, reading the source
in this instance isn't the best. You should be able to find Mark's post
within a minute or two which has the exact message names.

good luck,
    Adam