[Asterisk-Dev] GotoIf problem - SOLUTION

Steve Murphy murf at e-tools.com
Fri Jan 16 09:21:10 MST 2004

Yes, it was the lack of a space around the operators.

I missed this part of the README.variables:

"The arguments and operands of the expression MUST BE separated
with spaces (take care NOT to leave ANY spaces between opening and
closing
square brackets and the first and last arguments)."

To which I might add this clarification/prolixity:

"Caution- do not forget to separate the operators from the terms by
at least one space, or the result will be that the expression will
silently
not resolve!"

Many thanks to Jared Smith for his help!

murf