[Asterisk-Dev] PRI/T1-Signaling

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Jan 9 19:49:08 MST 2004

Alfred -
   While you're at it, you may want to look at the patches (in the
bugtracker?  I don't recall...) that print out User-to-User (UUI) PRI
messages.

   http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2003-September/001748.html

   This opens up some really really cool stuff that can be done with
UUI messages, once they can be set.  Account codes or even SIP setup
messages could be transmitted in this way.   Does anyone have any
experience with carriers who do/do not send UUI messages end-to-end?
I'd like to do some testing on this if you want to make the patches
and try them in some test environments;  I have several PRI's from
different providers which might be tested in this manner.

JT