[Asterisk-Dev] Crappy New Year - AGI is b0rked

Jared Smith jsmith at drgutah.com
Thu Jan 1 18:06:55 MST 2004

On Wed, 2003-12-31 at 21:59, Steven Critchfield wrote:
> looks like a commit was just made that conditionally closes the fd now.
> Looks like it should be done. Thanks Mark.

Thanks to Mark and everyone else who helped me track this down.  I
apologize for making such a big stink yesterday, but I spent almost all
day trying to figure out why Asterisk was doing such strange things.
(The first thing I had to figure out was the OLD_DSP_ROUTINES stuff in
dsp.c)

It seems to be working much better now...

Jared Smith