[Asterisk-Dev] Features requests on bugs.digium.com

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Fri Dec 31 16:14:40 MST 2004

Ok guys we work with mark daily and we know what will fly or not fly.  We
talk on conf calls NIGHTLY and we communicate VERY fast on bugs and we don't
just close things out without talking about it.  If you all want to get
involved join #asterisk-bugs and get the conf iax url we are usually hanging
out in there 4-8 hours a day between all of us we cover bugs and lots of
random banter but we do discuss all the options and mark even comes in from
time to time.  (Hell we even had Allison in there one night)  And we'll be
in there tonight over new years... maybe if you join you'll hear the story
of where "moose penis" came from :P

bkw