[Asterisk-Dev] Features requests on bugs.digium.com

Darren Nickerson darren.nickerson at ifax.com
Fri Dec 31 15:56:02 MST 2004

"Josh Roberson" <twisted at indigent-networks.com> wrote:

> This discussion was actually already here, we just jumped into it.  If my
> reactions to your viewpoints don't prove that I'm open-minded about this,
> I don't know what will.

Aw, I knew you were open minded ;-) You're one of the most level-headed of
the core group, and I appreciate your patience and willingness to engage in
constructive debate. I also appreciate all the housekeeping you do in
Mantis!

> Sorry for the misunderstanding - dealing with the project and other
> people's dumps on what you're trying to accomplish really can increase the
> stress level on one side of the fence.

I know exactly how you feel. Open source development can be like that.

-Darren