[Asterisk-Dev] Features requests on bugs.digium.com

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Dec 30 01:00:59 MST 2004

We opened the "Feature request" category to be able to keep them in the
bug tracker, but move them out of sight so they do not mix with bugs and
patches. As longs as there isn't any other system, I feel that feature
requests and experimental features can hang around. We bug marshals can
move them from "red" status so that we can easily see the status.

"Closed" doesn't mean "removed", the feature request will still be
there. From time to time, I go through old closed feature requests to
get some inspiration. There's a lot of good stuff in the bug tracker.

Just make sure that your "closed" filter isn't turned on when you visit
the "feature request" category.

/O