[Asterisk-Dev] realtime voicemail

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Tue Dec 28 01:57:02 MST 2004

Andreas Sikkema wrote:

> In this sense, Asterisk is a weird project. A very busy
> users list and a near silent developers list.

Well that's because many on the developer's list declare ex cathedra
that the questions posted aren't related to development.  You know; you
have to keep out the lowlife users. . . . . .

I think, for instance, that Greg's question that started this whole
thing was absolutely appropriate for discussion here.

Maybe a -dev list and a -coders list, and the C coding purists who want
to discuss nothing else can talk to one another on -coders?

B.