[Asterisk-Dev] RE: [Asterisk-biz] Asterisk training andcertification :: AstriconTraining

joachim zoachien at securax.org
Mon Dec 20 03:49:30 MST 2004

Frankly, I dont think you really know Brian.

Brian should not take any exam, he should be  the one asking the questions.
He was just worried other people, with a certificate, would be
considered more valuable as consultants even if they only know a
fraction of what he knows, forcing him to get a certificate too and have
to pay and spend time on something pro forma.

Its not the same as "all he wanted is a free cert".

Talking to Bkw with words as "bothering us", sounds very inappropriate
especially for someone coming to asterisk-dev for some support on choppy
audio.

Go bitch somewhere else.

Zoa.