[Asterisk-Dev] How to program "Dial an mp3"?

Tue Dec 14 16:29:54 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 04:50, Satchid wrote:
> Fabricio
> In the presentation he really says you can dial an MP3 from a phone. I think
> to understand that dialing a specific number will play a mp3, but I might be
> wrong.
>
> It is in "the 10 reasons to use asterisk" section near the end of the
> presentation.
>
> Satchid

I can't believe you have preferred to ask this question on this mailing
list so many times, when:
a) it is NOT a -dev question
b) it is answered in "show applications"
c) it is answered on the wiki
d) it is answered just about everywhere you might otherwise search, like
google...

Anyway, to cut this short, try "show application mp3player"

I hope you will actually research this before posting "but it doesn't
work"...

Regards,
Adam