[Asterisk-Dev] ZAP Channel Maxout.

Christopher Dobbs crdobbs at eracew.net
Mon Dec 13 16:44:22 MST 2004

We want one single point for administrative reasons.
If we have many servers handling this, our receptionist will need more
training on the switching and forwarding of calls.
Given that our receptionist is rather elderly, and has been complaining
about having to learn a new system any way, we
want to limit the total amount of retraining that is necessary.

(Any suggestions on how to accomplish this in a another manner would be
helpful, as well)

--
Christopher Dobbs