[Asterisk-Dev] ZAP Channel Maxout.

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ollie.clive.ia.us
Mon Dec 13 15:14:22 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 12:12 -0800, Christopher Dobbs wrote:
> Is there any way to overcome the ~200 channel limit on Zap?
>
> I need a machine to be able to handle approx 4000 Zap channels?
> (delivered through TDMoE)

Can you enlighten us on exactly why you would need 4000+ channels to go
through one box like this?  Surely with a little thinking "outside the
box" as it were we might help you develop a solution that will not have
a massive single point of failure (if you can even get 4000 TDMoE
channels to work on a single box).

Jeff