[Asterisk-Dev] CO signalling (was: New to Asterisk - questions)

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Mon Dec 13 15:55:11 MST 2004

Heh, all ISDN services are optional, including ISDN itself. ;)

The way it looks is that it's an ANSI standard, which means
(theoretically) that it should be implemented in a standard fashion
across switch manfacturers (as far as that term implies). Interesting
that this has not been done yet, since it ought to be a generally
desirable feature, I would think (first application comes to mind for
me, in transferring calls away from the office to a cell phone when a
user is roaming, and not tying up two lines to do it).

Greg