[Asterisk-Dev] New batch of phrases from Allison

Conroy, Lawrence (SMTP) lwc at roke.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 17:07:03 MST 2004

Hi Tilghman, folks,
  Yup, most are dupes with the extra sounds package, but I don't see P
(pronounced "Pee"). Us civilised folk (i.e. not the convicts) use it
as in "this call will cost 5 P". Also, I couldn't find "penny" or
"pence".

atb,  Lawrence

On 9 Dec 2004, at 20:48, Tilghman Lesher wrote, more in sorrow than in
anger:

Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk

Roke Manor Research Ltd, Roke Manor, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 0ZN, UK.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is proprietary to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.