[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk 1.0.3

C. Maj cmaj-SPAM at freedomcorpse.com
Tue Dec 7 12:22:54 MST 2004

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Steven Critchfield waxed:

8<'s

> Also go look into the the -cvs list.
> To split new dev work from stable work, search for russelb.

Great, let's just ignore the vague changelog in favor of
manually searching a mailing list full of commits to CVS.
Come to think of it, why not remove the bug tracker
altogether and just make a bugs mailing list so we can
search that via a web interface, too ?

All kidding aside, here's another nice model for keeping
people up-to-date on code changes via complete sentences:

http://www.openbsd.org/36.html#new

It also links to the full detailed changelog here:

http://www.openbsd.org/plus36.html

I know, I know, just because everybody else does it...

--Chris

--
Chris Maj, Rochester
cmaj_at_freedomcorpse_dot_com