[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk 1.0.3

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Tue Dec 7 09:57:37 MST 2004

umm..did you not see my original post? Maby I wasn't clear enough.

I read thru the ChangeLog (Thats the first place I looked). I read the
sentence: "Numerous Bug Fixes"

<sarcasim>Can we be more vauge please?</sarcasim>

I'm looking (if possible) for something like this:

http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-4.php

Something that shows which bugs were fixed, etc..something that shows
specific changes.

Is this out there somewhere?

-Matthew