[Asterisk-Dev] writing a GPL G.729?

Race Vanderdecken asterisk at vanderdecken.com
Mon Dec 6 17:06:34 MST 2004

Sorry, my faux paux.

Yes, you should use none patented alternatives (all hail Torvald!)

(But, as in all things, someone will get greedy and claim it as their
work. I say "burn all the computers and software" then lets get back to
living as civilized human beings in a world where all letters are hand
written and meeting face to face does not involve a video stream. Long
live the Ludites!)

No, seriously, life is better without these damnable machines. And to
prove it, I am leaving computing and building a greenhouse to grow
organic flowers.

Race