[Asterisk-Dev] problems i4l (stops to respond after half a day)

Kees van Veen kc at color-domain.com
Fri Dec 3 03:04:13 MST 2004

Hi Guys,

Am I the only one experiencing this problem ?? So far i've seen nobody
responding.  Or is everybody using other channels (for pstn connections).

If anybody is using the modem_i4l channel and using it for a longer periode
without problems of responding, I would be very interested to hear as wel.
This could mean that it is my particular setup and not a common 'real' bug.

Does anybody have feeadback ?

Greetings
Kees