[Asterisk-Dev] odd problem with app_queue

Fernando Romo pop at cofradia.org
Wed Dec 1 08:17:17 MST 2004

Dear developers:

I put a tiny help-desk with 5 agents and use the rrmemory (round robin
with memory)  metod, but  unexpected, the  queue make two phone ring  at
the same time. The operators  ear the same conversation.  This happend
a couple of times at day, but is very hard to "cach" the error.

when i see the code of app_queue.c the problem appear to me in the
fuction "ring_one". i try to make a "desktop simulation" and all seems
right to me, but something in the ring assigment is not working properly.

Any idea about it?

i try to isolate the problem for make a bug report.

Thanks in advanced....... Fernando Romo
                                        pop at cofradia.org