FW: [Asterisk-Dev] Snom Programmable button Mini Howto andringstate patch

David Hinkle hinkle at derbyworks.com
Tue Aug 31 12:00:45 MST 2004

I don't think that would work, I can't tell for certain from the readme
though.   In order for it to work, there would need to be 5 (for
example) parking extensions.  For example, 701-705.  Transfering a call
to 701 would have to park the call on 701.  Dialing 701 would have to
pick it up.

This would make the snom buttons functional.  Then, all you would need
is a channel to monitor to indicate the state of any particular parked
line, and the led's on the buttons would become functional.

In the readme, he seemed to indicate that you would transfer a call to
701 (for example), and then dial *701 to pick it up.  Which is not a bad
system, but it is not compatible with the snom phones, because as far as
I know I can't get them to throw the asterisk in there for me.

David