[Asterisk-Dev] Andre Bierwirth's ring state patches for SNOM 200 programmable buttons

David Hinkle hinkle at derbyworks.com
Thu Aug 19 10:51:03 MST 2004

I have the programable button led's working properly on my snom 200
except they don't flash during a ring event.   I found a post by Andre
Bierwirth saying he had a patch that he submitted but didn't make it
into CVS.  I would like to get a copy of that as a starting point to
implement button flashing on ring.

I have read through all the code and it looks like it should be pretty
easy.

Does anybody have a copy of this patch?  Or have Andre's e-mail address?

David Hinkle
Sr Linux Engineer
DerbyTech Inc.