[Asterisk-Dev] Commercial deployments of Asterix

Mayank Mishra Mayank_Mishra at infosys.com
Tue Aug 17 23:06:00 MST 2004

Hi

1)Could anyone please tell me how to simulate a commercial level PBX
(handling about 300 simultaneous calls) using Asterix.

2)Assume that I have installed Asterix on a machine , now what hardware
do I use for supplying as input a large number of simultaneous calls?

   From what i have read on the digium website about their products, the
interface cards usually handle at most 4 analog telephones.
   If I have to commercially handle a very large volume of calls what do
i use to simulate an actual PBX.

  Please concentrate more on the hardware part of the configuration.

Thanks,
Mayank