[Asterisk-Dev] International callback service with Asterisk

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Sun Aug 15 19:41:09 MST 2004

On Sunday 15 August 2004 20:59, chaye wala wrote:
> I wonder what gives you authority to define what is
> Asterisk Development. I suggest you review your note

Hmmm, let's see.  Maybe it might be my extensive contributions
to the project?

> again for poor language. Please refrain from using
> poor english. There are tons of development around the
> Asterisk. In functionality like Management API, FAX
> reception. PBX forwading, DB Interfaces. CallBack
> Services. And Protocols, SIP, MGCP, H323. What is
> Asterisk Development in your opinion?

API, API, API.  Not AGI scripting.

> If you can not
> help, keep your dirty mouth shut and keep on browning
> your nose on folks with similar non-helpful attitude.

If you don't like my contributions, then I suggest that you stop
using:  GotoIfTime, Cut, Eval, Exec, HasNewVoicemail, MailboxExists,
Random, AddQueueMember, RemoveQueueMember, the D, e, or E flags to
MeetMe, and various other patches added to the core of Asterisk over
the past two years.

You were asked nicely once, and you came back with a smart answer
about what you thought the list criteria was.  You were wrong.  Please
take your AGI questions to the -users list.  This is the last post I'm
going to make on this subject.

--
Tilghman