[Asterisk-Dev] Thanks to everybody who helped with translations

Sunrise Ltd stsltdtyo at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Aug 10 12:36:30 MST 2004

Hi

a few days ago I asked for help with translations of
dialogs for a GPLed Asterisk config tool called "New
Extension Assistant".

We have now got localisations for French, German, Japanese
and Spanish, and commitments for Dutch and Swedish.

I'd like to say thank you to everybody who responded and
especially to those who helped with translations and
reviews.

Screenshots are up on the Wiki ...

French:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+New+Extension+Assistant+in+French

I wasn't sure about the naming of the "Start Over" button.
If some French native speakers could check those
screenshots please and complain if there is anything
funny.

German:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+New+Extension+Assistant+in+German

Thanks to Jan Czmok.

Japanese:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+New+Extension+Assistant+in+Japanese

Spanish:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+New+Extension+Assistant+in+Spanish

Thanks to Nicolas Gudino

Release 1.1 will include the language resources and it
should be out some time later this week.

Beyond that, I am still hoping for native level speakers
of Chinese (simplified & traditional), Italian and
Portuguese to volunteer to provide translations. Thanks.

rgds
benjk

--
Sunrise Telephone Systems Ltd
9F Shibuya Daikyo Bldg., 1-13-5 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan