[Asterisk-Dev] DTMF and Broadvoice

Jeremy Hall jeremyhall at mpccorp.com
Mon Aug 9 12:27:52 MST 2004

Christopher Jacob <> scribbled on Monday, August 09, 2004 1:04 PM:

>>> I have found threads here and there talking about this, but has
>>> anyone figured out how to get DTMF in asterisk when using broadvoice
>>> as an inbound provider?
>>
>> Set dtmf=inband in your sip.conf and it will work fine.
>>
> No dice.... Asterisk just ignores DTMF's when receiving calls via
> broadvoice.

Did you make sure you have it set in your [general] section?

Disclaimer: 9/8/2004

MPC Computers is providing the following information in compliance with federal regulations:

MPC Computers, LLC
906 E. Karcher Road
Nampa, Idaho 83687
1-888-224-4247
http://www.mpccorp.com

To discontinue receiving e-mail communications from MPC in the future, please go to:
http://www.mpccorp.com/email/manage.html and follow the instructions.