[Asterisk-Dev] minumum linux hardware-less than 100 mb

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Tue Aug 3 08:05:46 MST 2004

   Dear Serkan,

   You can try:
   1. AMD Geode NX DB1500 Development Board
      - RAM: 1 x DIMM up to 1 GB DDR DRAM module;
      - Flash: up to 512MB FLASH memory;
      - One PCI 2.3 Expansion Slot;
      - Debug Assist Features ...;
      - On-Board Peripherals: LAN, USB, IDE, SATA, CRT, AC'97 Audio,
        etc.
   2. AMD Alchemy DBAu1550 Development Board
      - RAM: 192MB DDR;
      - Flash: 192 MB - 64MB Boot, 64MB Parameter, 64MB NAND Flash
        memory;
      - Two hot-swappable PCMCIA slots;
      - Static memory interface connector;
      - IDE ATA/133 connector;
      - Two 3.3V/PCI connectors;
      - Debug assist features;
      - 2 x LAN 10/100;
      - USB, Serials, AC'97 Audio, etc;
      - Power over Ethernet.

   Best Regards,
   Miroslav Nachev

--
Hello,

We are rying to build an asterisk system, but now we want to learn what is the
minumum disk space to install linux+ asterisk and make those work properly.In
fact, we are trying to put those in a SBC (single board computer)included a
maximum 128mb flash memory. Do you know any companies which sell embedded linux
boards for Asterisk? Thanks....

Serkan Albayrak

Electronics and Comm. Eng

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: