[Asterisk-Dev] End of public smear campaign by pimpsoft

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Mon Aug 2 16:25:18 MST 2004

The problem is I would love to go forward with everything, but I have a moral problem. The people that came forward to me with the information I have that proves I am right requested they not be involved and general stated they did not want it known they did indeed have the same fears as me. But to prove my points I would have to break that trust and go against there wishes.

Im currently exploring other options, but at this time I cant give up the identity of the people on the list who have contacted me about this and given me evidence I am correct so I am at a standstill due to my own ethical and moral obligations.

I hope you can understand my moral obligations at this point, the last thing I want to be is be a troll or some asshole who goes around making statements he cant prove and I although it may seem as if I am indeed this person, I tell you I am not and have the safety of the open source community in mind.

I’m currently waiting for a email that may give me the other option I need, but until I get it all I can do is wait. THAT is why I have been unresponsive lately, I’m waiting for the ok to continue.